
I'm hanging on to a thin piece of rope. Once it snaps, I'll be gone from sanity.
Okay no, it's not that serious. But I'm so stress when I think about certain things at times that even I fear for myself that one day I'll go crazy.
Sigh.
Anyway, school stuff.
BComm group oral presentation is finally over! But report writing and individual oral presentation are coming up next. I'm happy nonetheless, at least 1 assignment down. (:
Next to focus on will be ITB PBL2 and Miec & BComm integrated Assessment. Grrrrr. Projects are such a bother, man, I swear.
And right now I've got much more catching up to do for Micro Econs. Am lagging behind a few lectures already. Plus the last lecture for Bstats.
Okay I think I need to explain why I'm always blogging about my schoolwork. Reason is simple, I just want to refresh all these projects and assignments in my mind again so I won't forget them easily. Hehehehe
Oh yes! Before I forget.
Went for my first ever tkd grading today. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In my mind I was imagining many wrestling stage thingy squeezed into a hall. But I think I was thinking too much because I don't think there's any place like that in singapore. Hahaha
Okay nothing else. Another tiring week to go!
Goodbye all.
No comments:
Post a Comment