While I was bathing earlier on, I started thinking about very random things. And my thoughts started going backwards to secondary school, to being juniors to seniors, study, play, night study sessions, O lvls and getting into a relationship.
And then I was thinking that to be in a relationship in the first place is pretty hard to come by.
First you need to like that guy, then you have to get his attention, he needs to like you back and only then can either one make the first move.
So I think I'm kinda lucky to have been through all these and still be with the only person that I've ever loved so much, other than my family, and it reminds me again why it's so important to show your love and concern to that special person on a daily basis and not just on special occasions.
Things are so perfect now (imo) that I hope it'll always be like that.
Haha goodnight all.
P.S. I've got a sudden craving for swedish meatballs from IKEA, and I want to meet up with the bonks soon! Study 'session', anyone? ^^
P.P.S. Happy 18th Birthday Ong Suzhen! It's great being friends with you, can joke, can laugh, and can be stupid with you around. Hope we'll always be friends even after our poly years tgt! Love you and have a great birthday! <3
And then I was thinking that to be in a relationship in the first place is pretty hard to come by.
First you need to like that guy, then you have to get his attention, he needs to like you back and only then can either one make the first move.
So I think I'm kinda lucky to have been through all these and still be with the only person that I've ever loved so much, other than my family, and it reminds me again why it's so important to show your love and concern to that special person on a daily basis and not just on special occasions.
Things are so perfect now (imo) that I hope it'll always be like that.
Haha goodnight all.
P.S. I've got a sudden craving for swedish meatballs from IKEA, and I want to meet up with the bonks soon! Study 'session', anyone? ^^
P.P.S. Happy 18th Birthday Ong Suzhen! It's great being friends with you, can joke, can laugh, and can be stupid with you around. Hope we'll always be friends even after our poly years tgt! Love you and have a great birthday! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment