Quick update!
Came back from IVP camp this afternoon and I'm feeling a little of the after-camp syndrome, which only occurs when I enjoy the camp and which is a feeling that I haven't gotten since Sec 3 camp.
Signs of syndrome,
#1 constantly getting reminded about the camp
#2 starting to miss the feeling of being in the camp
#3 would rather still be there than be at home
I think I'm crazy.
It wasn't like the camp was 'Wow! Super enjoyable!' but I just kinda miss it. Good start to a new CCA. ^^
Gotta get back to the integrated project. Last minute work sucks but what to do.
Still have got MYOB to complete.
Ugh school life sucks at the moment except maybe for the cca part.
P.S Happy Belated 18th Birthday my dear. Wait for me to go for our first clubbing experience tgt! Hahahaha I love you a lot a lot a lot a lot.
Came back from IVP camp this afternoon and I'm feeling a little of the after-camp syndrome, which only occurs when I enjoy the camp and which is a feeling that I haven't gotten since Sec 3 camp.
Signs of syndrome,
#1 constantly getting reminded about the camp
#2 starting to miss the feeling of being in the camp
#3 would rather still be there than be at home
I think I'm crazy.
It wasn't like the camp was 'Wow! Super enjoyable!' but I just kinda miss it. Good start to a new CCA. ^^
Gotta get back to the integrated project. Last minute work sucks but what to do.
Still have got MYOB to complete.
Ugh school life sucks at the moment except maybe for the cca part.
P.S Happy Belated 18th Birthday my dear. Wait for me to go for our first clubbing experience tgt! Hahahaha I love you a lot a lot a lot a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment