Last Lap
Just a few more weeks to the end of this semester! Time's really shooting past faster and faster, and we're all growing older and older. I don't wna be 20. ): I think I'll be really sad on my 21st bday. Haha
Have to get my lazy ass moving. Have to find back my discipline and responsibility. Going to poly really needs so much more discipline to get things done on time, go to school on time and dah dah dahhh.
Hmmm. Okay, so integrated project down, MYOB down, left cats project and ITB PBL 2 to complete!
Oh my gawd projects are all gna be done. Feeling super elated now. Hehehehe
Gna go for Batam Community Service trip from 25 to 29th March! Looking forward to it very much. :D
Okay, till tomorrow~!
Just a few more weeks to the end of this semester! Time's really shooting past faster and faster, and we're all growing older and older. I don't wna be 20. ): I think I'll be really sad on my 21st bday. Haha
Have to get my lazy ass moving. Have to find back my discipline and responsibility. Going to poly really needs so much more discipline to get things done on time, go to school on time and dah dah dahhh.
Hmmm. Okay, so integrated project down, MYOB down, left cats project and ITB PBL 2 to complete!
Oh my gawd projects are all gna be done. Feeling super elated now. Hehehehe
Gna go for Batam Community Service trip from 25 to 29th March! Looking forward to it very much. :D
Okay, till tomorrow~!
No comments:
Post a Comment