Hi.
Got a sudden urge to go and bling my phone. HAHAHA
The phone's looking more and more dull as the days pass, so I'm thinking maybe if I put some thiang thiang on it it'll look a lil' more unique?
But at the same time I don't want to regret my decision.
And at the same same time, I know somebody's not gna like this idea. Like maybe too bimbo or somthing.
HOW??
Anyway, I've got a timetable to follow for the next two weeks. Hope I'm gna be able to do things on time! ^^
Okay back to work.
Gna make myself wake up on time everyday starting from today!
Byebye!
Got a sudden urge to go and bling my phone. HAHAHA
The phone's looking more and more dull as the days pass, so I'm thinking maybe if I put some thiang thiang on it it'll look a lil' more unique?
But at the same time I don't want to regret my decision.
And at the same same time, I know somebody's not gna like this idea. Like maybe too bimbo or somthing.
HOW??
Anyway, I've got a timetable to follow for the next two weeks. Hope I'm gna be able to do things on time! ^^
Okay back to work.
Gna make myself wake up on time everyday starting from today!
Byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment