Beautiful pictures are awesome.I've just spent more than 2 hours on tumblr. Cool or cool? The pictures there are damn (Y). Almost every single page I'll find a really, really good one.
Hmm. I think Tumblr has one of the most extensive good pictures that I've come across in a long while. Looking at some of the pictures just brings smiles to my face, man. So preeeeeeety.
Anyway! Big news, big news!
All PROJECTS FOR THIS SEMESTER ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!
-jumps around & around & around & around-
No more presentations, no more group work, no more brainstorming, no more collation of work, no more whatever that has to do with projects.
Aweeesooooooooooooooome.
CATS went surprisingly well, and I'm glad we didn't put it off to the coming week, if not while everyone's busy studying we'll still have to head back to school for a presentation. That would have sucked big time.
But well, that didn't happen and instead, the teacher pretty much enjoyed our presentation! ^^
BComm presentation on the other hand didn't go as well as I'd have liked it to. Lack of time for practice I guess. But since it's all over I don't wna think about it anymore!
So it's finally time to get started on studying hard for exams.
FFA
BSTATS
MIEC
ITB
I'm gna conquer all 4 of you. Watch outz.
Okay goodnight to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment