Ni hao!
Today is damn exhausting. Feel like just plopping down onto my bed and sleep immediately.
But there's still CATS presentation to prepare for.
Kanasai.
Initially it felt really good to keep going on with the report and slides for ppt. But the longer I do it, the more vex I felt. If the effort I put in is gna get me a B ah, I'm not gna care about the rest of the IS modules already.
Kidding. XD
Okay gtg. Need to bathe. Haven't bathe at 1.37am okay!
Goodbye.
P.S. Tomorrow go home straightaway have to start preparing for BComm presentation.
Wtf. T.T
Today is damn exhausting. Feel like just plopping down onto my bed and sleep immediately.
But there's still CATS presentation to prepare for.
Kanasai.
Initially it felt really good to keep going on with the report and slides for ppt. But the longer I do it, the more vex I felt. If the effort I put in is gna get me a B ah, I'm not gna care about the rest of the IS modules already.
Kidding. XD
Okay gtg. Need to bathe. Haven't bathe at 1.37am okay!
Goodbye.
P.S. Tomorrow go home straightaway have to start preparing for BComm presentation.
Wtf. T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment