Sunday, February 07, 2010

~


A promise is made easily, it's easily put into words, easily lied. But when it's being tested, the promise vanishes, it becomes nothing significant.
I'm sorry I have such a rotten temper, already so rotten but getting increasingly worse everyday. I realised that too, but I wonder why I can't stop myself from being mean.


Hmm.


Okay, depressing thoughts aside,
I finally got all my CNY casdfjkasndfwa YAYYY.





Went for CNY shopping trip with SZ and JunNaer! Bought quite a lot of stuff at very cheap prices so I'm very, very happy. (: Used to think that bugis street is some really cheapo place, I mean like yeah they still sell really cheap stuff but changes are so constant over there! It's unlike the past where they mostly import clothes from China and who knows where else. Nowadays there're more koean style amongst the clothes. Thumbs up!


Didn't expect shopping to be so much easier with the 2 of them. Got a lot of good feedback (very blunt kinds like for example, I took a pair of shoes and one of them will say, "I think not nice leh." Then I'll put it back. ): hahaha), and became so much less indecisive this time. So yay great haul in one day. (:


Sigh. I'm craving for buffet now, but I wonder when will be the next time I'll go for one. Anyone wants to go with me?


Haha goodbye all, gna end post here.

No comments: