After getting my cny clothes I'm getting more and more excited for chinese new year to arrive! And I'm looking forward to cny eve cause there'll probably be steamboat so I can eat until I'm happy and full. Yay.
Tomorrow's gna be a focused study day for MicroEcons. Should I head to the library??
Can't stay at home cause I'll be tempted to surf the net or watch tv, and I'll keep looking for food.
:/
Training today wasn't so good. Didn't feel well enough to train properly. But still managed to sweat pretty much, to burn off the fats(??) that I've gained from the past week from eating too much snacks late at night. Hehe
I miss the bonks so much! Can't wait for 12th. Nyaahahahahaaa.
Goodbye!
Tomorrow's gna be a focused study day for MicroEcons. Should I head to the library??
Can't stay at home cause I'll be tempted to surf the net or watch tv, and I'll keep looking for food.
:/
Training today wasn't so good. Didn't feel well enough to train properly. But still managed to sweat pretty much, to burn off the fats(??) that I've gained from the past week from eating too much snacks late at night. Hehe
I miss the bonks so much! Can't wait for 12th. Nyaahahahahaaa.
Goodbye!

No comments:
Post a Comment