
Good lord, final exam for this semester is overrrrrrrrr!
Yay yay yay yay yayyyy
One day to slack around and do nothing, and watch my fav taiwan drama at the moment. Teeheehee.
Life is great now, like for maybe 2 days.
Cause, there's camp starting from saturday, and a competition is coming that makes me jittery whenever I think of it, and a batam community service trip to get ready for.
Went to watch Wolfman (is that the correct name??) after bstats paper with Jeryl. The movie's kinda interesting at first and it gets more and more boring till the point that at the end of it I can't remember anything spectacular at all. Haha But I think behind every movie, there's definitely a lot of hardwork so I feel kinda sad for them that their hardwork didn't really reflect back in the movie. But can see the effort they made to make it a good movie, know what I mean?
Okay that's crap. -.-
Can't write much right now cause I'm having a stomach ache and I need to get to this toilet this instant! BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment