Happy advanced 18th birthday, Ellise Lim! ♥♥♥
SECOND SUCCESSFUL BIRTHDAY SURPRISE OF THE YEAR. HEHEHEHE
SECOND SUCCESSFUL BIRTHDAY SURPRISE OF THE YEAR. HEHEHEHE
But it's all possible thanks to Jerelyn, cause she planned and ordered the very preeeeeeeeetty cake. (It has Ellise's pretty face on it.)
Anyway, today was the first time I ate at The Manhattan Fish Market! http://www.manhattanfishmarket.com
Don't laugh at me!
Had seafood platter for two with dearest Miss He (porksies).
Yums. Garlic sauce(??) was great!
Muacks to all of you! Knowing you guys in Commonwealth Sec was one of the best things in my life.
And then I finally bought a hairband. (Y)(Y)
Wanted one since forever but can't find a one that's nice and cheap. The one at bugis was $7! So ex. ): The one I just bought is comfortable and looks nice so I'm :D.
Now for plans for the next two months of semester break!
Gna try and find a weekend job if possible, though it's kinda difficult.
And I wna have a sleepover + picnic soon with Sz, Na-er and Jerene! Then we can do girl-ie stuff like nail painting and make sushi tgt!
***
If it's possible until then, I'm gna make that day a special day. 16.07.10 (:
Anyway, today was the first time I ate at The Manhattan Fish Market! http://www.manhattanfishmarket.com
Don't laugh at me!
Had seafood platter for two with dearest Miss He (porksies).
Yums. Garlic sauce(??) was great!
Muacks to all of you! Knowing you guys in Commonwealth Sec was one of the best things in my life.
And then I finally bought a hairband. (Y)(Y)
Wanted one since forever but can't find a one that's nice and cheap. The one at bugis was $7! So ex. ): The one I just bought is comfortable and looks nice so I'm :D.
Now for plans for the next two months of semester break!
Gna try and find a weekend job if possible, though it's kinda difficult.
And I wna have a sleepover + picnic soon with Sz, Na-er and Jerene! Then we can do girl-ie stuff like nail painting and make sushi tgt!
***
If it's possible until then, I'm gna make that day a special day. 16.07.10 (:
No comments:
Post a Comment