Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hi all.
CNY isn't going too well over here. Lots of issues on my mind but there's nothing I can do about them. Such an annoying feeling. :( It would be nice if someone invents a machine that can read minds, then maybe someone will look at what's going in my mind and tell me what I have to do.


Went to my grandfather's today to bai nian. Everyone there has changed quite drastically. Miss the old happy feeling there when we were still young. Christmas celebrations, birthday celebrations, presents, saturday gatherings, food that my late grandma made, etc etc..


And while I was there one of my aunties that I haven't seen for a long while came to visit. How time has changed everything yet everything's still the same.. She looked so much older and, I don't know.. a lot more sad?? :/ Life is really so unfair sometimes. But afterall how people's lives turn out they can only blame themselves for their decisions.
Anyway, had this urge to talk to her but at the same time there wasn't anything to say. So sad, I know.


If only people (more of family) could speak out to each other more, share things that are going through their lives once in a while, things would be so much better.
But that's a hard thing to ask for in this generation where people would rather spend time with their friends than with their family members.


OKAY END OF DEPRESSING ENTRY.
SHALL END OF WITH A PICTURE OF MYSELF.



GOODBYE! :D


No comments: