Hi I'm blogging at 3am on the morning of Chinese New Year 2010.
Happy CNY and Happy Valentine's to all y'all!
This year, the following year and the year after that are all gna be sad CNY(s) cause exam period is just right after it, like 1 week after.
Who's the smart one who chose this period for us to have end of sem exams. Tsk.
Even while knowing that there isn't enough time, I'm still taking my own sweet time to study.
So I'm gna try and finish 1 more chapt of Miec before tomorrow when the relatives start visiting. ^^
Good luck to myself!
Bye.
P.S. Gna make sure this year's gna be a good year for us.
Happy CNY and Happy Valentine's to all y'all!
This year, the following year and the year after that are all gna be sad CNY(s) cause exam period is just right after it, like 1 week after.
Who's the smart one who chose this period for us to have end of sem exams. Tsk.
Even while knowing that there isn't enough time, I'm still taking my own sweet time to study.
So I'm gna try and finish 1 more chapt of Miec before tomorrow when the relatives start visiting. ^^
Good luck to myself!
Bye.
P.S. Gna make sure this year's gna be a good year for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment