Friday, March 19, 2010

Fairytales

Am tired and having a headache now. Constantly thinking about slacking for the rest of holidays and not do anything, not going for Batam trip, not going BAOC, not going trainings, not doing anything, just slack and mope around the house and Bao's house.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I'm just kidding. Feeling very listless. Sigh.

I'm stress about next semester. Just a bit, I guess. Quite worried that I won't be able to pull up the GPA. I know, mine's not that bad, but it's not good enough to get me into a good local university too. Okay, okay, gna stop blabbering about results already.

I'm hungry, waiting for my porridge to come home. (:

Felt very happy today while I was with Jeryl. A relaxed and comfortable day. Didn't do anything much; had lunch, watched Tooth Fairy. Nice show, wish I have wings and clothes like that. Hahaha


A pretty pair of shoes will bring you to amazing places.

No comments: