So tell me,
which one was real: Your words or your actions?
Was supposed to be at Cheng San CC helping out at a tournament. But look where I am now - home. What a surprise. Wanted to just go for the event, not care about anything, but I just couldn't do it. Call me weak, call me weird. I don't care. Why should I care how people sees me? If they don't like me, so be it. I have my choices and my rights.
Don't I?
I believe so to a certain extent. So many things tie to one another. When you make a single decision, it affects everything else. So where do I go now, what do I do? I have no idea.
If only there isn't a need for CCA points. If only I'm a genius and get 4.0 every semester. So tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment