Chanced upon the news in the afternoon while I was having lunch and while I was sitting in the living room just a while ago. Twice, I saw the getting-to-be-very-infamous Singapore director (lololol). That word itself sounds kinda funny already.
How can somebody who produces family-related movies be like that? And then get oh-so-flustered and angry with reporters blocking the way when his wife fainted during a press conference. Just stop acting already! All his tears, his words during the press conference just sound and look fake.
I know I'm being someone who just comments on everything even though they don't really affect me, but it's just like the thing with charity advertisements I mentioned abt a few days ago, it's such an eyesore and I can't keep watching it but don't mention it at all.
Anyway, I skipped training this afternoon and I feel bad about it. :/
Was looking forward to getting some exercise but didn't feel like going all the way to NP for training later in the evening.
Sigh. I'm such a lazy bum.
Tomorrow's gna be the second bonding day for Serve Batam so I'm gna sleep just a lil' earlier tonight!
Gta go now, bye all.
P.S. Hope Joyce enjoyed her day at work and Daisy's having fun in camp in Batam! :D
How can somebody who produces family-related movies be like that? And then get oh-so-flustered and angry with reporters blocking the way when his wife fainted during a press conference. Just stop acting already! All his tears, his words during the press conference just sound and look fake.
I know I'm being someone who just comments on everything even though they don't really affect me, but it's just like the thing with charity advertisements I mentioned abt a few days ago, it's such an eyesore and I can't keep watching it but don't mention it at all.
Anyway, I skipped training this afternoon and I feel bad about it. :/
Was looking forward to getting some exercise but didn't feel like going all the way to NP for training later in the evening.
Sigh. I'm such a lazy bum.
Tomorrow's gna be the second bonding day for Serve Batam so I'm gna sleep just a lil' earlier tonight!
Gta go now, bye all.
P.S. Hope Joyce enjoyed her day at work and Daisy's having fun in camp in Batam! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment