Sunday, March 07, 2010

Oh my, I realised my schedule's pretty packed for this month. So difficult to organise a simple outing with friends because we all have different things going on at the same time! >:/
I was saying in the earlier entry that the next few days are gna be free right? Free no more! I've got BAOC meetings to go for. Pffft.


Hope we're gna make the orientation fun for this year's intake because my year was pretty boring! Feeling oddly optimistic about the whole orientation thing now. Weeeirrrd.


Well speaking about busy schedule, I've got like gatherings and meetings all coming up one day after the other. And some gatherings clashes with one another so I've got to make a decision on which one to go to! Feeling sian about it cause it means either way I'll miss out on some of the fun. ):


Oh well gna look at my plans and make sure I don't forget the dates for everything!
Byebye!

No comments: