I don't like watching people with disabilities on tv, I don't know why they keep showing such stuff to us. Maybe to gain sympathy for those people so that we'll lend a helping hand to them? To make us do our part in charity?? I don't know. But I don't think it's being good to those people by revealing their lives to the public. It's the same as us openly staring at disabled people on the streets. If we're really helpful, we won't need such tv programmes for us to start doing something for them, isn't it?
I know it's not my problem and I can just easily switch channels when they're playing such programmes. But I think the media should stop showing so much of patients suffering on tv. Kinda invading their privacy, no?
The next few days are gna be pretty mundane for me with the competition coming to an end tomorrow and no more studying until sem 3. Went for the competition yesterday, but sadly didn't win anything back. :/
Tried my best though, it's probably cause we didn't have enough practices or we didn't make full use of some of the trainings.
Hope next year will be better for pattern teams!
Jeryl went for sparring competition this afternoon and he won his match. (Y)(Y). Super happy for him and proud of him. (:
Anyway, I'm kinda glad that the next few days are gna be much more free than the past few weeks. Finally some time to rest and slack around without worries. :D
Gna re-watch Autumn's Concerto. See, mundane life.
Gta love it.
I know it's not my problem and I can just easily switch channels when they're playing such programmes. But I think the media should stop showing so much of patients suffering on tv. Kinda invading their privacy, no?
The next few days are gna be pretty mundane for me with the competition coming to an end tomorrow and no more studying until sem 3. Went for the competition yesterday, but sadly didn't win anything back. :/
Tried my best though, it's probably cause we didn't have enough practices or we didn't make full use of some of the trainings.
Hope next year will be better for pattern teams!
Jeryl went for sparring competition this afternoon and he won his match. (Y)(Y). Super happy for him and proud of him. (:
Anyway, I'm kinda glad that the next few days are gna be much more free than the past few weeks. Finally some time to rest and slack around without worries. :D
Gna re-watch Autumn's Concerto. See, mundane life.
Gta love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment