Thursday, March 04, 2010




Got this off one of my primary school friend's blog, and I think it's quite motivating!
Competition's tomorrow and for the whole afternoon I haven't been feeling all that confident, but after chancing upon this picture, I'm feeling much, much better about it.
Now I'm telling myself that all I've got to do is to just do my best and hope I can at least help get the team into finals!
(:


Had quite a good morning today. Went to get my renewed passport, then bought new tkd gi. I finally got my own gi! Feeling quite excited to wear it tomorrow, but that's not the point. Hehe
Well anyway, shared hotcakes with sausage with Jeryl for breakfast, then Sakae for lunch!
Yum yum to sushi. I think I'm liking sushi more as I grow older. Had a lot of salmon sushi today. It's damn good. (Y)


Gna read the storybook that I borrowed from school library this afternoon! It's been loooooooooongggg since I've read a book.


And I'm playing cafe world again on fb and I'm finding it quite fun again!
Okay getting very random alr. Goodbye!

No comments: