Monday, March 15, 2010

我的美人


Oh my god such pretty nails! From http://fuckyeahprettynails.tumblr.com/.
So pretty I wna have my fingernails painted like the watermelon too!!

Am randomly surfing the net just for something to do. It's so boring to stay at home the whole day without a good book to read! >:( Gna have training later and right now I'm psyching myself to feel excited or at least look forward to it.

It's been long since I went for a tough training so I'm feel rather intimidated by the thought of endless kickings and having no partners for those kicks. :/ Sigh, I feel like such a weakling some times. What's so bad about having no partners and being a loner once in a while right? All I have to do is enjoy the moment for everything that I do.

So if I manage to get myself a job, I'll not complain like how I always did in the past. Haha That is if I get one. Speaking abt jobs, I received a msg from Hui Tze yesterday, telling me that there's a job offer that pays ard $100-$120 average per day. The weird thing is I don't know why she chose to tell me that since I rarely speak to her ever since last yr's BAOC, and what kind of customer service job can have such a good pay?? So I decided to just ignore cause she also said that it's difficult to explain over msgs, and idk, it's kind of suspicious? Or maybe I'm just too paranoid.. Hmm.

Okay, gna do some other useless stuff now to kill time. Bye byeeeeeee.

No comments: