Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yummy bbq prawns & squids

Hey y'all! Went for TA26 and supposedly TA24's bbq gathering organised by Mrs Ng-Tham Lai Leng (Idk why I spelled out her full name) at Southhaven Condo yesterday night! She was the MicroEcons tutor btw.

Didn't even remember that there was supposed to be a bbq gathering on the 13th until Jerene msged me at 4 plus pm. Lucky that girl msged to ask how I'll be going there if not I won't be there at all!

Had quite an awesome time catching up with these people cause we haven't seen each other much ever since exams was over other than during BAOC meetings. We don't really have fun during those meetings anyway, cause all we do is help out, and I've only been to 1 of it so far, so there weren't many chances to talk to them.

Had much fun yesteday with these people, along with very yummy bbq food. The prawns were goooooooooooood to the max. I've always disliked bbq prawns cause they all tend to turn out dry and kinda tasteless, but the prawns ytd were juicy and salty, it's mad good! (Y) Probably cause we had a prawn-lover there too (Rachel) who at the same time knows how to cook those prawns to perfection?? Hahaha



This mushroom soup was awesome yummy too! There're big pieces of mushrooms inside the soup and it just tastes completely different from those campbell soup. (: Supplied by Mrs Ng's friend if I'm not wrong. Yum yum.

See the prawn in Rachel's hand? Looks so good I feel like eating another one now. ):

All the food we have there! Beehoon, cooked fishballs/fishcakes, sausages, crabsticks, squid, sweet potatoes, prawwwwwwns, chicken wings, marshmallows and the drinks.


Group photos.

Cute little hamsters of Mrs Ng and her family. (:

And shall end of with this picture cause I think it's really nice! Anyway all these pictures were uploaded on fb by Jerene. (I stole all these to post on my blog hehehe) Thanks Jerene!
Okay goodbye~

No comments: