
Friends from Serve Batam 2010! ♥♥♥
Can't help but feel that certain people in my life are just passers-by. They leave memories behind, but they themselves will be gone in time to come. It's all so easy to meet new people, but how many will stay on throughout one's life?
I guess it's gna take long before I can find myself anyone as great as my secondary school friends. People who'll stand by me and will share their joy, laughter and tears with me. And because they're so significant, I swear that I'll cherish you all. The girls especially. You all are awesome. :)
As much as I am nt very please w how certain things are, I'm gna accept that they have turned out like this. If it's gna be like that forever, so be it, but if nt, I'll be glad. Too early to make any judgements. I'm just gna spend my days happily! No more temperamental outbursts, no more sulky faces.
Had a pleasant day today, is yours pleasant too?
No comments:
Post a Comment