Thursday, April 01, 2010

Chicken backside.

Didi Benami got eliminated from American Idol omg I'm so sad! ): I thought the judges would save her from elimination, but no! She was one of the better ones lor, I bet. And from what I heard Tim wasn't as good as Didi, but got in cause America voted for him. Sigh.

Sounds like I watch American Idol right. Actually no, I only watch Didi's performances on youtube. Hehehehe But I only do that cause she has a very unique voice and I like most of her song choices! Heard that Crystal is also a very good singer, but I'm too lazy to go search for her.

Going Bugis tomorrow morning! Yay yay yay. Time for a walk. It's been long since I've went anywhere in Singapore to walk around. :D

Today's the first training since Batam trip and the last training before grading. Hmm, I don't think I'm very prepared, but I think it's sufficient alr. Training today was interesting, had a chance to spar a lil' but sad to say I sparr-ed lousily, but it's alright! Lotsa chances in future.

Getting a hair cut on saturday morning, can't wait! The ends of my hair are like damaged until cannot already. Been waiting for a hair cut since some time after CNY. Yay.

Many things to look forward to this month. (Not really actually) My semester break is like so filled with activities, feeling very satisfied with it. Gna enjoy the rest of the break!

Bye!

No comments: