So, the next time I'm gna see you is probably next friday. Lol. Guess I'll have to deal with it, don't I?

Gave Bib her birthday surprise today! Was really hilarious to look at her reaction. Hehehehe. I think it was one of the best surprise we've had till now. :D All thanks to her mama, cause she was the one who made this thing successful, plus she added so much more excitement to everything, especially the surprising part. Double thumbs up! (Omg idk why I suddenly gt reminded of "Da Mu Zhi". Some chinese newspaper thingy for students to read. Hahahaha)
Well anyway, early dinner was good. Thanks to the mama again! Had chicken wings from KFC, it's been uber long since I've had KFC chicken wings and it's quite gd I'd say. Pizza from Pizza Hut, and Kong ba bao. (: Not forgetting the cake of course, but it was a lil' too sweet. (Ellise remind me to return u the cake money!)
Happy early early 18th birthday Bianazszxsss. Sorry about the present, it's nt very nice (all of us know) but yeah, hehe. Enjoy yr 十八岁 but study hard! ♥
Love you girls to the max, man!
No comments:
Post a Comment