I mean, they can choose to follow or nt, but if they want to, they shldn't turn their face sour whn the customer doesn't want the product or what not right? If I ever return to tht shop in Lot1 (which I don't think I ever wld), it's called Sense if I'm nt wrong, and I meet the person again, and she gives me the same shit attitude again, I'll make sure I embarrass her in front of her colleagues. Can't stand it, man. Totally ruined my plan to control my temper. >:(
Went for my long-awaited haircut(!!) before tht incident. Spent approximately 4hrs in the 'hair salon' (it's actually in a hdb flat) and I can confidently say tht she's the best hairdresser tht I've ever met. She actually spent 1hr cutting my hair, y'knw. It's prolly bcos she doesn't have customers coming up after us la, but still, she could have chosen to quickly finish cutting and let us leave. Am very satisfied w the haircut. Good, good!


Before & after! The after is a bit messy cause I nvr go comb my hair la, at home so nice also nobody see.
Tomorrow is tkd grading liao. I'm feeling a bit apprehensive. But if I'm doing smth tht makes me feel scared, and I get over it in the end, it'll only be to my advantage right? Not gna think abt it alr, tonight I'm gna de-stress and slp early. Don't wna be late tomo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment