Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I feel like I'm dead but breathing. (EXACTLY!)



Decided nt to help out at CC for Tkd after lecture today bcos I was soooo tired!

Terrible. I was so surprised tht school + training wld be this tiring, bcos during the hols it wasn't tiring at all after trainings. Couldn't even stay awake for an hr to hang up my clothes after washing.

CLSP today was $&@!#%*&^.... Not tht the lecturer wasn't gd, its just the amt of information tht u have to cram in yr head throughout the lecture, and having so many slides for 2hrs, you can't possibly ask the lecturer to slow down. You just have to speed read the slides and listen to the lecturer at the same time.

Sigh. I have so much reading up to do for CSLP, including last yr's BLaw. I don't even knw if I am 'un-lazy' enough to do it or nt.

Gna have to buy the CLSP txtbk, print out notes & tutorials for this week tomorrowww. I'm so tired I don't even wna continue blabbering on. Goodbye~

No comments: