My first day of second yr of poly is sighhhhhhhhhhhh. :/
All my first days are screwed up in the yr of 2010. First day of CNY, ruined by the intense pain frm stomach cramps, and nw first day of school. Gta have my period just 1 day before school starts, and 1 day before training. And guess what? Think of the worst possibility whn there's quite a heavy flow and you're wearing long white pants for kickings.
I swear to hell/heaven/god/wtv, tht I'm nvr gna participate in an intense training whn there's a such a heavy flow. I'll either sit by the side, or I'll just nt go at all. Such embarrassment. ):
And I spent a record breaking of 12hrs in school today. Have I ever done tht before?? Probably whn rushing for a proj or during a camp, but nvr before on the first day of school. Tried to pull people to join tkd but w little success cos I'm nt v gd with words whn it comes to persuading people to do smth. But if I were to have another chance tomo I'll definitely try harder! :)
Met a few ex-schoolmates in Convention Centre today. Felt kinda gd to see them again tho we're nt tht close anymore, or shall I say for some, nvr been close before? Doesnt matter cos it feels gd to see some more familiar faces ard NP. Hehe
This wk's still kind of a slack wk, no tutorials, just plainly lectures. Yayyy. Feeling v tired after such a long day in school. Shall go do some other stuff for a while more before slping! Goodnight all!
No comments:
Post a Comment