Sunday, April 18, 2010


School starts tomorrow!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (Copied frm Hannah's blog cos I keep seeing it appearing in her entries.) Right now I'm wishing tht time wld go back to 25th Mar, when a grp of us are leaving S'pore for Batam. I wish I could do it all over again, and on the last day anticipate coming back home to use the laptop. Hahaha Tht feeling is really great, of course the time in Batam was great too. I wish I could still have 3 more wks to go before school starts.

Sigh. Tomorrow wld be the start of another sem, another 4 to 5 mths of doing tutorials, attending lectures, trying nt to be late for school, and trainings after school. (which I'm no longer feeling tht upset abt) May this sem turn out better for myself and may this sem and the rest of the sems be the time I start scoring for all my tests and exams.

I knw its all up to me, but I don't knw if I'll have the peserverence to last me through the next 2 poly yrs. I hope I do. And I shld stop using so much of laptop just to kill time.


I've decided tht if I retire as an accountant early, or tht my future husband were to do well in his business, earning enough to care for the entire family, and making sure tht we're all well secured for our future, I'll start out a small business myself, selling flowers. And if nt, I want a garden of my own to grow flowers, or I'll grow them in pots outside my HDB flat. Hahaha

K gdbye and gd luck to all for the coming sem! (:

No comments: