
My ideal wedding car. :) Would be even better if it'll be MY car, but I don't really see the possibility and the need of it. So..... I would really like to rent one just for my wedding. See the inner seats, it's in rose pink. Niceee.
See tht black Beetle at the left of the picture? Tht's my dream car, but in yellow instead. Again, don't really see the need of it and it's much too expensive anyway. I don't see why I have to learn driving and get a car myself. I actually hope my future husband (Hint, hint at somebody) would drive me ard in future. HAHA
Well well well. Another day of training today. I think this was the first time I felt almost totally comfortable being in tkd. Probably cause I was more cheerful today. Hahahaha Okay bu yao say anything more abt tkd liao.
Gna watch Survivor: Africa. Finished with Survivor: Australia Outback ytd night! Hehe Byebye I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment