Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hehe

Finally found a picture tht fits the border and all and is also to my liking! :) Searched for a picture of the 5 girls and I for more than 1/2 hr and I was starting to be quite irritated tht all those which I like can't fit the size of the border. (As I've said before I'm a html noob so don't expect me to knw those html stuff to change the border size. SHH.)

Well, I think this candid shot is rather nice. Am very happy with it. Looks kinda weird as the main picture of the blog though. Prolly cause its a tad too big for the border. But I'm too lazy to be bothered with it. It's 430am now and looking at the picture makes me feel veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy hungry. I WANT PIZZAS NOW.

Don't feel like staying home tomorrow until 5pm whn its time to get to school, but at the same time it's troublesome to bring so many things and head to somebody's hse to chill outzzzz. Staying at home makes me quite worried tht I'll end up nt gg for training again. Gna have to break this bad habit of skipping trainings!

School is reopening in 4 days. Oh my gosh sian.

No comments: