I think, I've decided to be myself. There's no reason for me to act all happy and cheerful just because I don't wna be disliked. I do have my rights to be upset with people for gd reasons, don't I?
No point trying to suck up, trying to be all smiles. What do I get in return? If anyone's gna be unhappy with me just cause of my attitude, I'm sorry, but tht's me.
It's too long since I've shown who I really am. I want my friends to know the real me, and probably only my secondary school friends know tht side of me because when we're all younger, we care less, and so we show more of ourselves. I don't wish to care tht much anymore. If you are to dislike me cause of how I really am, thn tht's too bad I guess. At least you know I was real to you.
& I'm still pretty awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment