Monday, April 26, 2010

I ♥ IFA

From today onwards I'll make myself fall in love w IFA. Hehe My genius plan to score well for this module after 2 semesters of scoring the worst for accounting modules amongst all others. I find it really interesting, which is a gd thing considering what course I'm in, bt whn the paper is in front of me, my brain sometimes just blank out and I take a really long time to start thinking logically at the questions.

I need to quickly revise through infa and ffa soon. :)

Went for Bib's (AJ) concert and it was GOOD. I think tonight was the first time tht I really open up my ears throughout the whole of a choir concert. Idk if it's because I missed choral music too much, bt whn familiar tunes were sung I just couldn't help bt appreciate all over again how beautiful choral music is whn it's sung properly. Going for the concert makes me wna go back to secondary sch and relive those moments again.

Shit, man, the nostalgia. Standing in a semi circle facing the conductor, opening our mouths like idiots, doing voice warm ups, learning new songs, singing by sections, singing as a choir. Not trying to exaggerate here bt I really miss being in a choir so much right nw. I think I feel 99% comfortable being in tht environment. I wish tht I can be in a gd choir right nw and just be a normal member singing my heart out at the back of the semi circle. I swear tht I'll be super contented. Bt it's nvr gna happen. :(

I shall stop here and get back to IFA.
I ♥ IFA
Goodbye!

No comments: