
It's the second week of school starting tomorrow! Time pass so fast sometimes I don't even know how I spent my days. :/ I haven't got enough fun for the wknd yet and now it's overrrrr.
Sucks to go to school even tho I knw I'm fortunate tht I can even attend school. I'm glad for it actually. Imagine nt being able to attend school, the future is a longggg, black tunnel. Yikes. I think I have it so much better than some of the minorities in this society. Why can't all the richer people think this way and be satisfied w what they already have. WHY.
Tomo is also gna be the first official training for the yr1s and I really, really wna be there but I can't! :( This will be the second time tht I miss the first official training, since last yr I didn't make my decision to join tkd at the start of the school yr. But it's all for a good cause! Gna go for Bib's concert instead. Time to catch up with some of the girls. :)
Finished w my CLSP tutorial but not for the rest. Why am I so lazy, why? Why do I always procrastinate everytime I can't afford to procrastinate, whyyyyyyyyyy.
Ok bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment