
I want to live in a house like this with a backyard just next to the kitchen where I can plant many different types of herbs and veggies like potatoes, tomatoes, chillies and what not.
But if I want tht I can't live in Singapore bcos there's no such place right? :(
I also want my hair to be brown and thick and looks nice whn it's in a bun. lol

This pair of shoes is so cute. But it'll only look nice w small feet!
Okay hi all. Sorry for being so random in this entry! I spent almost my whole day at Woodlands library today studying for tmrw's test and doing tutorials. But I've still got quite a lot undone, so..... I'll be gg off in a while!
Studying at the library is quite productive. Bcos there are so many seats over there, the security guards will not kick you out of the library for sitting on the floor. (Unlike in Jurong Library in the past) They even help you look for empty seats so tht you can study w a table! And many of the ppl there leave their stuff at the tables while they go for lunch so tht whn thy're back, they still can go back to their seats. Haha Gd and bad on the last point. Good if you're the one already seated at the table, bad if you're not!
Hao liao enough ramblings. Bye bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment