Ip Man 2 was awesome! I remember telling someone tht it's not gna be as good as the first one bcos all these follow up movies are normally less interesting, since some of the producers only came up w the next movie bcos of the good response frm the previous ones.
But Ip Man 2 was seriously as good as the first. Captures your attention frm the start. Nice! Bet everyone who watched it love the bashing up the head part. In my head I was thinking, "Yes, yes! Keep bashing him, he deserves it for being so corky!" Hehehe
Whoever hasn't watched Ip Man before shld watch these two movies. A few days ago I was doubtful of how good the first one was, but after watching the second one today I'm sure tht the first one was just as good.
Hope there'll be a third coming out!
No comments:
Post a Comment