
I was looking at pictures in tumblr and I saw this. The heartshaped pancakes are so appetizing, it makes me crave for McDonald's pancakes. Yummmmmz. Feel like having it tomorrow. T.T If I can wake up at 9am and get started w revision for CLSP, I'll treat myself to hotcakes. Yayyyy.

I knw a lot of people hates leopard prints and whnever they see leopard prints they'll think of this particular female Singaporean. But I think some leopard prints are nice and I think these are nice!! Prolly some of you will say, "Huh, tht is disgusting." But why? I believe tht some of you only dislike it bcos others do too. (The ring is nice btw.)

And thissssss. Heh. I wish tht I can have endless number of such t-shirts and such short pants. Thn I can wear different t-shirts to sch everyday. No worries abt having nth to wear! No need to care abt whether what I wear looks gd or nt!
Congrats to Porksies and Mabel for getting 2nd in their category for Talentime! Porks your hair looks nice it makes me wna perm my hair soon!
Back to studiessss: This time I really have to make use of my wknd to catch up on hmwk. Not as terrible a thought as it had been 2 weeks ago. :)
P.S. Can't wait to buy the shades frm Cotton on! SUZZZZZZZZZZ, SOON OK!
No comments:
Post a Comment