Thursday, May 06, 2010

The luxury of leaving?


Don't knw wht the picture has to do w the words, I just think tht it'll be cool if my bed is in b/w 2 walls like this. Cnfm super cozy and no worries abt rolling off the bed. Don't think anywhr in Singapore has flats in such a weird interior though, unless we add those fake walls ourselves. Might consider doing tht for my future hse. Wahahaha

Anw, I wasn't gna post an entry today cos there's just nth much to talk abt, just another freaking tired day in school. By 4pm, halfway through lecture I was yawning the whole time. Sianz. Couldn't wait to leave the lt, go home and watch The Little Nyonya. Heh heh.

The girl's hair in the picture above looks gd right! This was the reason why I decided to blog today. I want to have hair like tht also. T.T

Hmm, right now I'm gg through excel functions to prepare for tmrw's EAA. Have to start creating Individual Models for our chosen companies during workshop! So sian! I hate IT modules other than the fact tht we can slack most of the time.

Okay, before I go, a vid of Lady Gaga's 'Speechless' for y'all to listen to! Nice.

No comments: