Hey ya guys today was quite horrible for me cause I didn't complete my tutorials. Both tutorials. It sucks to go for a class without preparing well for it. Almost every moment for 4hrs today I was worried tht I'd be asked to answer a qns which I have no answers for. >:/
Which is why tonight, I've already finished my auditing shit, and after bathing 30mins later, I'm gna start working on fmgt, hopefully I can be finished by 2am. Yes, 2am. Because I do tutorials really slowly, and I made it a point to read through lectures notes thoroughly before attempting the questions if nt I don't knw whn will be the next time I'll touch the notes.
Want to say life sucks, but I can't say tht for myself cause whn I compare my life to people around me, mine is alr gd enough. I shld be glad for all tht I have. :)
Anyway, each a cup's peppermint milk tea is really gd. Yummmz.
No comments:
Post a Comment