Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brighten up


Heyyaa. Spent my day at home tday instead of gg to sch bcos I only managed to wake up at 4pm. :/ Slept late the night before bcos I was over elated that all the brain damaging tutorials are over. I'm such a sucker sometimes. Grrrrr.

Regretting not waking up in time for audit lecture! Part of my 'resolutions' for the start of this semester was to not miss any tutorials or lecture. But since EAA tutorial is almost close to useless, I'm nt very guilty tht I gave it a miss tday. Hehe But no more skipping of lectures I swear!

Camp tmrw. SIGHHHHH. So many things to bring: slping bag, shoe bag, gi, LAPTOP (stupid EAA), laptop adaptor, toiletries, clothes, etc.... Kind of embarrassing to bring my slping bag bcos it is so huge. :( Sighhhh. Have yet to start packing my bag. Don't feel like packing it at all. I think I'll leave it to 30mins before I slp tonight.

Bye guysssssss.

No comments: