
Oh gosh all the worst tutorials of the week are finally over! Feeling really tired, and I knw all of my classmates are too, some even more so. Wellll. Year 2 is really not easy! So tired every day after school, but I know tht the fault is w me bcos I don't finish tutorials one week beforehand. Sigh. But wknds are so hard to come by tht I just want to spent them doing other things! :(
Shan't think too much abt any unnecessary things now, just focus on doing my part for projects and presentations, study well and all of tht rubbish tht I always talk abt here.
Cheers to all those suffering in school (poly & jc alike). You guys must be as tired as me!
Yawwwwwwwwns. I think Imma attempt fmgt tonight just to get some tutorials done bcos there won't be time over this wknd.
Goodbye I love all my girlfriends. Hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment