Friday, May 21, 2010

Friends forever??


All I can say is tday is really eventful. At certain times I felt really lousy, certain times I felt like I couldn't care less, and then the huge part of the afternoon which was just really rejuvenating, almost made up for all the ugliness tht happened throughout the day.

It's been long since so many emotions ran through me in a day!

Well to cut things short, the girls (Jerene Joyce Suzhen and I) went town for a short bday present hunting tripz. Like I said, it almost totally made my day bcos I felt really dead in the morning but the afternoon made up for it. :)

The day only started getting better as we shopped ard Ion and Ngee Ann City, looking at things tht girls like to look at, and taking advantage of the try me-s in Body Shop. Also went into Kikki. K which I only recently read abt while bloghopping. A really pretty and neat place, their items just shouts out to you to buy them. But a lil' pricey for some items though.

It was a nice change of grp of girlfriends to shop w/ anyhow. I'd say tht it washed away most of the strains and stress tht poly life has given me ever since the start of yr2. We shld really go out like this more often. :)

The 'downs' of the day happened at night but it's pointless to continue to be upset over it. It's over, so imma let it pass instead of harping on it.

May tmrw be a better day!

No comments: