


It was awesome x100000000. Even though the 'feel' wasn't as gr8 as A*Mei's concert, it was still awesome. To think tht he was in the same room as I were makes me very happy already. His dance moves, slow songs, all were uber good. To hear him sing live was so much better than what I was expecting, his singing really improved by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lot!

Among the three different sides of him - As an actor, as host for Yu Le Bai Fen Bai and as a singer/dancer/performer, I like the performer side of him the best bcos tht's whn he's the most serious and most attractive. Tht's why they say guys are most attractive whn they are serious, right? ;)
Anyways, the money was well spent. And I have yet to mention, bcos of this ticket, I got a chance to have a handshake w/ Luo Zhi Xiang too! Awesome or what?
If anyone wishes to go for the next Show's concert ask me along, k! But tht's also if I'm able to financially. This time, I'll make sure I know most of his songs.
Thanks to my cousin for helping to pay $50 for me! Tytytytytytytytytytytytytyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Yay, byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment