We went to.............
Ebisboshi Shotangai, Benten Cafe (both at Iluma) and Wang Cafe (at Kallang Leisure Park).


Ebisboshi Shotangai for dinner. Nice place! Affordable prices, lots of varieties, food quality's yummy too! :) My cousin ordered sooooo many things, but I only had to chip in $10. :S Always feel quite guilty/paiseh whn I go out w/ them bcos they're always paying more than I do.
Anyways, I had the Jap Mochi Soba. (forgot the name alr!) The mochi was gooooood. Love the chewiness and the stickiness of it. Wahahaha
And see the last picture above, the Potato Mentaiko,
That. Was. Awesome. Maximum.
Still can remember the taste of it! The sauce on it is a lil' like the one on the prawn side dish tht I had at Sushi Tei! Gta find a recipe tht's similar to this so tht my bro (see how I don't say myself) can re-use it for prawn/fish/potato dishes whn he cooks. (Y).

Everything we had. Can't wait for the next time tht I go back for Potato Mentaiko again!
After dinner was dessert. Hahahaha It wasn't my idea, I'm nvr a person who'll spend money on desserts bcos a gd dinner is already enough to fill my stomach! But we went Benten Cafe(??) anyway to have ice cream. (Recently I'm quite addicted to Matcha Ice Cream bcos Sushi Tei's Matcha is damn gd.) So naturally I ordered Matcha flavoured ice cream again this time!

The orea something was gd too. If I were to go back there again I'll order tht. But I doubt I'll go back. Each a Cup's oreo wtv is gd enough to satiate my cravings for oreo drinks. :D
Okay enough of food, I'm getting quite hungry already! Byebyeeeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment