Sunday, May 16, 2010

No more monday blues.


Haha this picture brightened up my quite gloomy day. So true, so true! Especially the first and second point. Well at least the second point cause that's what I always do to Jeryl. (oops) I think girls just need lots of attention. :) And the third point is invalid. Anyone who does tht is just plain stupid.

Anyway, I'm done w/ my EAA 2hrs ago! The moment I finished w/ it, it was like a huge rock was lifted off my chest. So happy that all my words in msn were in caps. Literally jump for joy, man. I don't think I did it correctly, but given that little help frm the awesome tutor, I think I did pretty gd alr. Spent my entire SUNDAY on tht! Luckily I don't have school and training tmrw. Blissssss. :):)

Hope tmrw will be a productive day for completion of tutorials bcos I haven't done any yet! Still contemplating if I shld head to the library or not. We'll see tmrw!

No comments: