-Juno
Hi. I'm feeling a lil' restless right now, I have no idea why but it's probably due to me not needing to attend school tday. I feel like a lot of things that needs to get done are all undone, but I can't seem to remember anything tht needs to be done immediately. It's like smth's bugging me but I don't know what, and this feeling is so annoying!
I have a feeling I might get a panic attack soon. Sigh. I hate how lazy I am, I hate how temperamental I am, and I hate how no matter how many times I tell myself to cherish the people ard me, I end up pissing them off.
My so many regrets. All shall go awayyy!
I love you, Jeryl!
Hi. I'm feeling a lil' restless right now, I have no idea why but it's probably due to me not needing to attend school tday. I feel like a lot of things that needs to get done are all undone, but I can't seem to remember anything tht needs to be done immediately. It's like smth's bugging me but I don't know what, and this feeling is so annoying!
I have a feeling I might get a panic attack soon. Sigh. I hate how lazy I am, I hate how temperamental I am, and I hate how no matter how many times I tell myself to cherish the people ard me, I end up pissing them off.
My so many regrets. All shall go awayyy!
I love you, Jeryl!
No comments:
Post a Comment