Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Current crave


Yummyz oreo with milk. :-D
Once my sore throat and cough goes away I'm gna start buying it again! heh heh

Haven't updated this space since last friday. Not much have happened since then, so there's nothing much to talk about too! One good thing that's gna happen soon is that all projects are gna be over for this semester. Viewpoint is already looking much more manageable than it did this morning, just need some changes and generation of certain reports and that's about it I guess? I'm really dreading EAA test though, because I've yet to get my hands on the library's copy, and it's much too expensive to get that txtbk just for the test. Sigh.

Well, there's really not much going on in my life, so I'll be back here soon with more eggciting things to write about (if there are even gna be any)!

No comments: