
I want to remember my poly years and how these people made my life gr8, forever. :) Even though we may still not be the best of friends, still not totally comfortable w each other, and still not a-lot-of-things, my 3 yrs in poly will be bearable cause of you all.
Being in poly is really different from secondary sch yrs. I can't get back the just-wna-have-fun-and-ignore-all-schoolwork feeling no matter how hard I try. I blamed it all to the competitiveness of my coursemates in Accountancy. Because everyone needs a gd grade to get into University, it makes people more self-centered and selfish. I'm one of those people who got affected, I guess. I think it affects how I treat my friends around me and I'm not liking it at all. I wish that I could be like how I was in Secondary school. I wish I can have laughing gas once in a while, I wish I could be back in a choir, I wish I could sit in the canteen w nothing better to do than laugh and gossip and spending gd times w my friends again.
Sigh, I wish, I wish, I wish. It's nvr gna come back again. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment