Saturday, July 31, 2010

Loveeee :)

Hello!!!!! Today was quite an eventful day.
Woke up late (usual), went out of hse after an hour, met the Hannah and started doing past tutorials till about 8.30pm. Bought chips (it has been a while since the last time I bought chips for myself just to munch on!), ice cream, milk and barley, and that's my lunch.

Went my grandfather's afterwards to visit my relatives cause it has been a very long time since I've seen any of them, and also because I wna see the dogs that they brought along. Heh. Cuteeee. I wna get a brown toy poodle or a golden retriever in future whn I finally have a house of my own. :)

I'm kinda in a really good mood today because I met my old friends + relatives that I haven't seen for a long time. It makes me feel good that I'm still in contact with all of them. As the saying goes, "Meet new friends, but don't forget the old". It's always the most comfortable with people whom you've known longer.

No comments: