Wednesday, September 15, 2010

4 more days in Singapore.

"Singapore our homeland, its here that we belong~" OK I'm not going Shanghai already.

Kidding.

Oh no, I'm suddenly not looking forward to China again. My feelings towards spending a month over there varies from day to day. One day I'd be excited abt it, thinking of how the hostel would turn out and finally getting on a plane again aft 13yrs, but the next day I'd be dreading it, not wanting to leave my home, my family and Jeryl. If only you're coming along with me, I'd totally be up for the trip.

But well I guess its a gd thing I'm going. Though I'm probably gna cry a night or two over there whn the stress level goes up a notch or two, I know it'll be a gd chance for me to grow by myself and all.

Sigh, I am whining too much about the trip over here, aren't I??

:\

No comments: