Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Of sun, grass, joy and laughter.


What else to say but to cherish your friends while they're still there for you?

I love that we laughed so much today, and I hope it'll always be like this no matter what other torturous and silly things we'll go through for the next 1 yr. I believe that its not impossible, we just have to make the effort to spend quality time tgt just like tday.

And Jerene, wait for us to join you in class for last semester of our 3 yrs in Poly. We shall make it a blastttttt then! Thanks for that jar of candy, and take care of yourself over the holidays. I'm really glad all of us cld make it tday, I'll definitely miss your ever cheerful company during lessons and all. :\ But worry not, we shall spend time catching up during lectures in next sem. :)

On a side note to all of my friends, I know I haven't been a very gd friend to some of you, whether you know it or not, but I'll try to be more sensitive and thoughtful for all of you starting from now. Love y'all for staying by me all these while. Heh.

It's bathing then slping time now, so toodles!

P.S. Oh yes, to Jeryl: Good luck at work, businessman! hehehehe

No comments: